Associate Registrar Resume
Here is the Associate Registrar Resume example:
1169 Joes Road
Albany, NY 12207
Job Objective Looking for a position of Associate Registrar where I may utilize my skills and experience to provide exceptional services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound experience of providing post secondary education
- Deep knowledge of homeland security educational visas
- Wide knowledge of student probation and suspension policies
- Ability to develop and implement long term objectives
- Ability to maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures
- Ability to operate various software applications
- Ability to compile information, and prepare reports
Boston University, Albany, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored and maintained record of all demographic changes on system.
- Administered all course changes and prepared schedule for special event.
- Assisted in program transfer and associate paperwork for it.
- Developed transcript processing for all special requests on record.
- Managed schedule course changes and updated on centralized registration.
- Evaluated enrollment process in coordination with external agencies.
- Facilitated manual adjustments on all records if required.
- Monitored all FEPRA requests and produced non electronic records.
Brown Mackie College, Albany, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered attendance records as per internal procedures.
- Coordinated activities for all quarterly registration processes.
- Monitored data management activities and promoted students.
- Recommended improvements to information processes within timeframe.
- Monitored academic policies and ensured compliance to regulations.
- Supervised efficient working of registrar staff and evaluate performance.
- Administered all registrar phone queues and provided timely resolution.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Iowa Western Community College, Council Bluffs, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated