AVID Coordinator Resume
Here is the AVID Coordinator Resume example:
3104 Tuna Street
Dryden, MI 48428
Job Objective Seeking a position as AVID Coordinator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
AVID Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Edison Learning, Dryden, MI
- Provided training and coaching to teacher leaders and site and district administrators.
- Performed action research on current leadership and teaching practices to enhance student progress in low performing and high priority schools.
- Built the capacity of district and site leaders for enhancing student achievement.
- Administered AVID certification and other data reporting from selected sites and collaborated with schools to spread AVID methodologies schoolwide and districtwide to improve student achievement.
- Participated as a member of the LRET unit as appropriate.
- Assessed, analyzed and produced various data reports and performed Math research.
AVID Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Redondo Beach Unified, Dryden, MI
- Provided instructions to elective and content area teachers in all schools taking part in the use of AVID through classroom experiences.
- Collaborated with participating teachers, coordinators, administrators and AVID Center personnel.
- Assisted schools to enhance their knowledge in the professional undertaking of AVID’s most effective practices and strategies linked to the Essentials.
- Assisted High Schools with college ready activities, AP and Concurrent Enrollment course preparation and student support.
- Assisted teachers who request help in working with problems presented by an AVID learner.
- Facilitated planning for AVID elective class with other AVID teachers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Elective teacher with a nationally certified AVID program
- Profound knowledge of Professional Development and teaching experience pertaining to Math
- Extensive knowledge of research-based resources and strategies for effective instructional leaders
- In-depth knowledge of daily operations of schools and state adopted instructional materials
- Familiarity with the state accountability system and federal No Child Left Behind legislation
- Exceptional ability to advocate for underachieving and underserved learners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Associate Degree in Arts, Augusta State University, Georgia, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated