1335 Forest Avenue
New York, NY 10014
Job Objective Campus President with exceptional knowledge looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in development and administration of campus programs, staff and financial operations
- Immense knowledge of campus structure, policies, procedures, and goals
- Extensive knowledge of budget development and collective bargaining agreements
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint programs
- Ability to communicate with all-levels of government officials, in a diplomatic manner
- Ability to formulate, implement and revise various campus-oriented strategies and policies
South University – Savannah, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and maintained high-quality academic and support services programs.
- Created and implemented strategic plans, operational procedures, and standards related to campus.
- Prepared, monitored, and managed the campus budget, in an efficient manner.
- Expanded campus facilities and developed all available campus resources, through fundraising initiatives.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with government officials, business fraternity, and community members.
- Performed contract negotiations and supervised implementation of faculty union contracts.
Alvernia University – Reading, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Recruited, trained, and managed all campus staff members and management personnel.
- Oversaw and assisted in conducting performance assessment of assigned staff, on a regular basis.
- Planned, created, implemented, and revised campus budget objectives, annually.
- Headed and coordinated all campus expansion and improvement initiatives, efficiently.
- Supported and directed implementation, review, and amendment of campus policies and objectives.
- Obtained and retained all mandatory licensure, and accreditation approvals, as applicable.
Master’s Degree in Education
Texas A & M University-College Station, College Station, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated