Child Development Associate Resume Example
Here is the Child Development Associate Resume example:
221 E Rochester Ave
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Objective To obtain a Child Development Associate position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Proven experience working with children with special needs
Sound knowledge of developmentally appropriate teaching methods and childcare practices
Huge knowledge in early childhood education, child development & child psychology
In-depth knowledge of Health and Safety regulations concerning the child care
Proficient in the using standard computer applications including MS office Suite
Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Profound ability to work independently
Child Development Associate, August 2005 to till date
University of Illinois at Springfield, Elmhurst, IL
- Focused on supervising children to safeguard their health and safety.
- Participated in planning and carried out appropriate activities promoting the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of the children.
- Provided support for the physical needs of the children.
- Maintained daily communication and cooperation with parents.
- Administered care for classroom equipment and materials and performed necessary housekeeping tasks.
High School Diploma, Thomas Jefferson University, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated