Christian Preschool Director Resume
Here is the Christian Preschool Director Resume example:
2990 Berry Street
Gardner, CO 81040
Objective Looking for employment as Christian Preschool Director for a full time position in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable teaching experience in a licensed child care center
- Outstanding knowledge of Early Childhood Education and Child Development
- In-depth knowledge of daily classroom activities, record keeping,diapering and grooming
- Skilled in developing academic and creative activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to respond appropriately in an emergency situation
- Outstanding ability to manage teaching staff and handle financial responsibilities
- Remarkable ability to share in all duties of preschool work
Christian Preschool Director, August 2005 – Present
Sowing Empowerment & Economic Development, Inc, Gardner, CO
- Managed all facets of the day-to-day administration of the preschool.
- Planned faith based, age-appropriate curriculum.
- Planned for the evaluation of students in relation to progress, abilities, and special needs.
- Ensured compliance to mission, policies and procedures of the preschool.
- Assisted in the preparation and operation within the annual budget.
- Overseen purchase of classroom supplies and equipment.
Christian Preschool Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Pikes Peak Christian Schools, Gardner, CO
- Supervised classroom schedules, space, and equipment.
- Established and maintained public relations and communications.
- Maintained positive and on-going system of communication between preschool and parents.
- Prepared, distributed, and collected enrollment materials.
- Ensured compliance with all licensing regulations.
- Planned and equipped indoor and outdoor areas to reflect a Christian environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, North Central University, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated