College Bookstore Manager Resume
Here is the College Bookstore Manager Resume example:
986 Bird Street
Penasco, NM 87553
Job Objective To obtain a position as College Bookstore Manager with a small but dependable companywhere my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing optimal customer services in retail industry
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of domestic shipping and freight carriers
- Ability to forecast budget and cash transactions
- Ability to provide training to cashiers
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to supervise working of others
- Proficient to lift weight and work independently
College Bookstore Manager
William Rainey Harper College, Penasco, NM
October 2008 – Present
- Provided optimal level of customer services for distribution services.
- Monitored store inventory and managed all receivables.
- Administered all customer issues and inquiries and provided response for it.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Provided training to new employees for activities.
- Performed extended hours at beginning of term.
Keiser Career College, Penasco, NM
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of student cahiers and managed customer service operations.
- Provided training to all cahiers and scheduled work for staff.
- Maintained record of all bookkeeping activities on computers.
- Prepared sales statistics and maintained record of all bank deposits.
- Monitored inventory of all supplies and placed purchase orders.
- Streamlined all cash processing procedures and recommended changes.
Roanoke College, Penasco, NM
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided optimal level of customer services to all students and faculty.
- Managed and processes all student payments and maintained accuracy.
- Ensured compliance to all SOX policies and procedures.
- Organized, received and stocked all book for sales.
- Performed regular review on internal audit and maintained cash controls.
- Coordinated with vendors to purchase and stock books.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
LeTourneau University, Longview, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated