Curriculum Developer Resume
Here is the Curriculum Developer Resume example:
2046 Goodwin Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201
Job Objective Seeking a Curriculum Developer position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Curriculum Developer, July 2006 – Present
V&T, Inc., Spokane, WA
- Developed and maintained records and databases on student and program activities, materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Edited, and coordinated development of course catalogs, promotional materials, educational materials and brochures.
- Ordered and purchased project supplies and materials for the curriculum.
- Traveled to other relevant community venues to support curricular activities.
- Created, typed, edited program correspondence and purchased documents, reports, program handbooks, and other publications.
Curriculum Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Zoom Corporation, Spokane, WA
- Designed and implemented all PIRC related curriculum and course materials for public, professional and community educational programs.
- Organized and facilitated the delivery of curriculum and other educational programming.
- Coordinated space and facilities usage as appropriate to overall curriculum requirements.
- Developed curricula manuals in early childhood parent education and parent engagement in the primary, middle and high schools.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Instructional Systems Technology study and experience analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation
- Excellent ability to coordinate and organize educational programs, meetings and special events
- In-depth knowledge of curriculum development and preparation procedure
- Ability to design curriculum for a variety of delivery systems (CBT, web-based, and classroom environment)
- Outstanding ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related publication software applications
- Excellent communication, teamwork and technical writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Development, Central Methodist University, Missouri, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated