8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain a Faculty Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficiency in copying, word processing, faxing, scanning materials, typing, editing, and proof-reading
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, follow directions, and effectively problem solve
- Ability to work well with changing priorities and situations
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organizational, and telephone skills
Florida Coastal School of Law, Las Vegas, NM
August 2005 to till date
- Performed copying, word processing, and faxing, scanning materials and typing.
- Maintained faculty committee lunches and receptions.
- Assisted faculty and students in making travel arrangements.
- Prepared and maintained attendance records and grade spreadsheets.
- Provided and maintained mid-term and final exam security.
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Las Vegas, NM
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided administrative support for one of the faculty academic areas.
- Corresponded with individuals or groups by phone, letter, and email about meetings.
- Responded to faculty group requests to make faculty member reservations at restaurants.
Associate Degree in Business Management & Administration
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated