Girl Scout Troop Leader Resume
Here is the Girl Scout Troop Leader Resume example:
3370 Burnside Avenue
St George, UT 84770
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to obtain a Girl Scout Troop Leader position and use my abilities to create a good working environment in which to grow and thrive.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Girl Scout Leadership experience
- Exceptional knowledge of adult education program
- Ability toworking with children in a non-formal educational situation
- Ability tonetwork with other Girl Scout volunteers and staff
- Ability tomanage the recruitment of girls and volunteers for a targeted area
- Strong mentoring, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
Girl Scout Troop Leader, August 2005 – Present
Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan, St George, UT
- Organized activities that addressed current issues involving girls’ interests and needs.
- Coordinated with girls, volunteers and parents and guardians.
- Coordinated with parents and guardians via email, phone calls, newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Adhered to policies and procedures in providing the Girl Scout program to girls.
- Supported the work of the Girl Scout Area (service unit) and council.
- Managed troop funds in accordance with GSUSA and GSHOM policies and procedures.
Girl Scout Troop Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Girl Scouts Spirit of Nebraska Council, St George, UT
- Ensured that the girls have the opportunity to participate in activities for which the leader may not have the skills to conduct.
- Registered on time for the event and communicated any special needs of the troop to the Event Planning Team.
- Prepared the girls for their participation in the event.
- Evaluated the event with the girls in troop.
Bachelor’s Degrees In Business Management, Zane State College, Zanesville, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated