1715 Raver Croft Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Job Objective Qualified Grant Researcher seeking position that will allow me to be an asset to company by utilizing my abilities to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in maintaining a database for proposals managing work as a grant researcher
- Sound knowledge of proposal databases, grant and foundation writing process
- Deep knowledge of maintaining data effectively
- Wide knowledge of non-profit fundraising practices and procedures
- Proven track record of writing and securing grants
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for solutions
I-AM Massage Therapy & Skin Care, Chattanooga, TN
November 2007 – Present
Developed government proposals and responses for various RFIs and RFPs
Coordinated with various departments and prepared compelling proposals in compliance with clients and prospects.
Managed various proposals for high volume environment.
Monitored all phases of assigned proposals, prepared documents and planned projects and delivered it on time.
Ensured compliance to all time and prepared task assignments on same.
Maintained RFP database and tools and ensured regular updates for product versions.
Adler Planetarium, Chattanooga, TN
December 2003 – October 2007
- Performed research on various state and federal legislation for various grant entitlements and allocations.
- Maintained expertise for various state and federal requests and prepared proposals accordingly.
- Developed budgets, designed programs and planned proposals to ensure compliance to all RFP guidelines.
- Provided support to draft high quality proposals and obtained necessary data for filing applications.
- Maintained good relationship with present and prospective funders.
- Coordinated with district staff and identified requirements for various surveys.
- Assisted management in giving grant awards and conducted surveys as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Master’s Degree in Education
Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated