High School Dean Resume
Here is the High School Dean Resume example:
572 Todds Lane
San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Objective To obtain a High School Dean position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing education to adults living in urban areas
- Immense knowledge of learning theory and curriculum development
- Exceptional knowledge of current trends and research activities
- Ability to interpret and implement various rules and regulations
- Ability to administer various teaching activities within high school environment
- Familiarity of maintaining an efficient and innovative programming
High School Dean
Aurora Public Schools – Aurora, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in various parent conferences and resolved various parent related issues.
- Coordinated with counsel and provided efficient resolution for instructional problems.
- Evaluated various activities in coordination with the instructional staff members.
- Provided training and supervised work of various individuals such as collecting data.
- Analyzed attendance records and provided regular and accurate update.
- Supervised various school meetings especially for high school meetings.
High School Dean
The Catalyst Schools – Chicago, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Organized pre and post observation conferences and scheduled activities.
- Coordinated with School Director and ensured optimal quality for various classes.
- Designed appropriate growth plans and recommended appropriate improvement objectives.
- Prepared and implementedvarious strategies to achieve objectives of academic programs.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with administrative leadership team.
- Evaluated the performance of teachers and developed curriculum in coordination with school director.
Master’s Degree in Higher Education Administration
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated