4767 Newton Street
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
Objective an Instructional Aide position in a reputed organization where I can utilize techniques and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong ability to successfully perform instructional activities
- Immense ability to manage difficult and emotional situations of student
- In depth ability to work effectively with adults suffering from learning disabilities
- Strong knowledge of school rules, regulations and procedures
- Wide knowledge in principles of child development and instructional processes
- Instructional Aide, 2007 – Present
- Michigan Community School, Flint, MI
- Assisted in personal hygiene, feeding and positioning.
- Supervised classroom and playground activities.
- Aided students in the instructional program.
- Implemented lesson plans and instructional activities.
- Assisted students in maintaining discipline and encouraged acceptable behavior.
B.A in Elementary Education, 2005, Michigan State University
M.A in English, 2007, Brown University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated