Instructional Specialist Resume Example
Here is the Instructional Specialist Resume example:
2330 Braxton Street
Rockford, IL 61101
Job Objective Seeking work as an Instructional Specialist so I can use my skills and past experiences to better the company. Bringing specialized knowledge to the table to also improve your company with my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience developing training materials
- Huge knowledge of courseware design
- Deep knowledge of Instructional Design principles
- Familiarity with web authoring and publishing tools
- Proficient with Articulate, Captivate, Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML
- Amazing ability to manage independently
- Outstanding ability to transform instructor-led content to an e-learning format
MTCSC, Rockford, IL
May 2006 – Present
- Outlined design and established multiple modality curriculums.
- Imparted leadership to solutions projects
- Formulated project plans and learning & development solutions.
- Enforced solutions to achieve target adoption rates.
- Designed Web 2.0 architecture.
Anne Arundel Community College, Rockford, IL
March 2003 – April 2006
- Established training program and carried out training.
- Coordinated with Subject Matter Experts.
- Enforced new courses and curriculum.
- Formulated curriculum outlines and instructor lesson plans.
- Administered systems administrators and knowledge managers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Sul Ross State University, Alpine, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated