3492 Cameron Road
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
Job Objective Skillful Learning Strategist seeking a position in a seasoned company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with learning and development
- Profound knowledge of curriculum design and management activities
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional, training and assessment techniques
- Familiarity with distance learning delivery methodologies
- Strong knowledge of curriculum management
- Proficient with learning technology tools and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to motivate students to achieve academic goals
- Ability to implement e-learning initiatives
- Ability to implement innovative instructional approaches
TiER1 Performance Solutions, Niagara Falls, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Conducted induction classes for students.
- Developed curriculums and lesson plans.
- Provided one-on-one tutoring when required.
- Planned and coordinated student exhibitions.
- Performed summative and formative student assessments.
- Maintained student portfolios and assessment and attendance records.
- Ensured classroom environment was nurturing, positive and safe.
- Worked with multi-disciplinary teams to implement learning strategies for youth populations.
EOIR Technologies, Niagara Falls, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed individual education plans for students.
- Implemented learning strategies to improve student’s academic skills.
- Developed instructional practices to meet learning needs of students.
- Conducted assessments to evaluate student’s progress.
- Maintained student progress records.
- Contributed to meetings, trainings and workshops related to student learning programs.
- Assisted students struggling academically to reach educational goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Saint Ambrose University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated