1870 Stratford Court
Garner, NC 27529
Career Objective Education Officer seeking position with organization that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive teaching experience in schools and community settings
- Profound knowledge of delivering education programs
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of adult education
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Ability to communicate well with, children and adults of all ages and backgrounds
- Excellent communication, administrative and organizational skills
Education Officer, August 2005 – Present
Argosy University, Garner, NC
- Provided teaching services for schools and other groups.
- Ensured that the Education Service maintains standards of quality and performance.
- Achieved targets and implemented the Education Policy.
- Provided educational advice in the development and preparation of interactive learning developments.
- Participated in programs for the training and development of staff.
- Attended the Education Advisory Panel and worked as required with the Panel.
- Ensured the maintenance and security of educational equipment and material.
Education Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Capita Education Resourcing, Garner, NC
- Developed, coordinated and contributed to educational activity and delivered program.
- Carried out the administrative and communication tasks associated with educational activity and delivery program.
- Assisted with fundraising for the educational program, projects and events.
- Identified and developed online education opportunities.
- Prepared and distributed education newsletters.
- Developed and implemented a mentoring program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Connors State College, Warner, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated