Peer Support Resume
Here is the Peer Support Resume example:
1766 Marigold Lane
Miami, FL 33196
Job Objective Seeking a position as Peer Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning and providing one to one support to consumer
- Profound knowledge of recovery values and principles
- In-depth knowledge of Wellness Recovery Action Planning, Crisis Planning, Housing Assistance, Peer-Delivered and Operated Support Services
- Strong customer service skills and basic computer skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement seamlessly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively represent the department and agency
- Proven ability to communicate in both written and verbal format
Peer Support, August 2005 – Present
Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health, Miami, FL
- Addressed, supported, and advocated the post treatment needs of clients.
- Maintained contacts with clients by phone to discuss and assess their progress.
- Coordinated Inter-agency Case Consultations to achieve individualized recovery goals.
- Engaged consumers who have discontinued services for follow-up, and ensured to organize re-engagement.
- Provided support, information, education, and resources about the facility to consumers and their families.
Peer Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Magellan Health Services, Miami, FL
- Facilitated the support groups focused on education, recovery process, social supports, and addiction management facilities.
- Assisted consumers in identifying recovery goals and in the development of crisis and wrap plans.
- Administered effective coping techniques and self-help strategies.
High school diploma, Homestead High School, Homestead, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated