Resident Advisor Resume
Here is the Resident Advisor Resume example:
1636 Smith Road
Job Objective Looking for work as a Resident Advisor with an organization today in order to practice my skills and experience in the industry.
Resident Advisor, August 2005 – Present
ChildServ, Mcdonough, GA
- Provided for the safety and well-being and needs of residents.
- Ensured quality provision of programming and service delivery.
- Enforced and maintained consistency concerning policies, rules and licensing standards.
- Supervised funds and administered TLP budget for client services.
- Ensured maintenance of residents and staff privacy and security.
- Trained and assisted residents in life skills.
Resident Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Step-By-Step, Inc, Mcdonough, GA
- Assisted individuals with their emotional, social and intellectual growth, meal preparation, social and recreational community activities, medication administration, housekeeping.
- Implemented goal plans and behavioral supports in a family style residential environment.
- Maintained daily logs and resident files.
- Participated in individual supervision.
- Maintained CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Participated in group conferences and staff meetings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Resident Care Standards and Practices
- Skilled in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating plan of care
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Project
- Good organizational and decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, management and motivational skills
- Outstanding ability to give and receive feedback
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Murray State University, Murray, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated