School Caretaker Resume
Here is the School Caretaker Resume example:
1522 Parkway Street
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Job Objective Seeking a position as School Caretaker in a reputed organization where I can use my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing care to children in primary school
- Huge knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Deep knowledge of cleaning procedures as per standards
- Wide knowledge of school care setting such as games, crafts, and other activities
- Good understanding of child emotional, social and behavioral difficulties
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to supervise various work programs
- Ability to monitor all equipment resources
- Familiarity with general building maintenance
Warrington School, Palm Springs, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with teaching staff to check for any damage to security.
- Supervised overall of security of all school premises by locking windows and doors.
- Administered CCTV systems and set school alarm system efficiently.
- Participated in various training programs and learning activities.
- Coordinated with facilities manager to ensure completion within timeframe.
- Maintained school grounds and ensured neat and cleanliness at all times.
- Prepared reports for any serious health hazard within school premises.
- Ensured optimal security of school building at all times.
Durham School Services, Palm Springs, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised voluntary work for all adults and children in school.
- Organized contractors to clean gutters and trim all hedges efficiently.
- Maintained safety of all school grounds and managed playground equipment.
- Assisted to lift all heavy weight through wheel barrow and trolley.
- Managed changing of light bulbs and smoke alarm batteries.
- Inspected all ceilings and gutters on regular basis to ensure efficiency.
Associate Degree in Education
Bevill State Community College, Fayette, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated