School Registrar Resume
Here is the School Registrar Resume example:
4203 Harper Street
Madisonville, KY 42431
Job Objective Looking for a position of School Registrar where I may utilize my skills and experience to provide exceptional services.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in monitoring student information system for district
- Sound knowledge of providing administrative support to staff
- Profound knowledge of various instructional techniques
- Ability to develop and implement long term objectives
- Ability to analyze statistical data for reports
- Ability to evaluate various management programs
- Ability to provide resolutions to various issues
- Ability to use various school equipments
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
Austin Independent School District, Madisonville, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Administered various complex statistical records for enrollment procedures.
- Ensured compliance to school regulations and procedures.
- Supervised registration process for all new students to ensure eligibility.
- Collected and evaluated all registration forms with health records and emergency cards.
- Maintained record of transcripts from students previous school.
- Managed and transferred phone calls to required departments.
Hayward Unified School District, Madisonville, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained official transcript for every individual student.
- Organized and assisted in transmission of special education files.
- Evaluated and authenticated every record of school students.
- Coordinated with parents and provided required information for student academic records.
- Maintained quality of information and ensured compliance to timeframe.
- Developed permanent student record files on systems.
- Managed storage of student cumulative records to ensure safety.
- Established appropriate student graduation standards as per requirements.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Walla Walla Community College, Walla Walla, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated