758 Lakewood Drive
Elmsford, NJ 10523
Job Objective To acquire a position as an Education Specialist that allows me to use my abilities to enhance and grow with the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in educational and training environment
- Huge knowledge of authoring tools and MS Office
- Deep knowledge of formulating lesson plans
- Familiarity with computers and data entry systems
- Superior communication skills
- Solid project management and organizational skills
Suffolk Construction, Elmsford, NJ
May 2006 – Present
- Established training materials for classroom.
- Carried out needs assessments.
- Transformed business unit policies into training materials.
- Coordinated with business units and subject matter experts.
- Administered course projects and training programs.
Appleton Learning, Elmsford, NJ
March 2003 – April 2006
- Enforced company’s programs and assisted program managers.
- Supervised testing and diagnostic tools.
- Evaluated testing data and outlined learning plans.
- Outlined Curriculums and supplemental materials.
- Scrutinized programs and recognized opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated