Student Research Assistant Resume
Here is the Student Research Assistant Resume example:
202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain the Student Research Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Good mathematical and analytical thinking skills
- In Depth knowledge of undergraduate level academics
- Good programming and technical writing skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional ability to work with others in a cooperative and collaborative manner
Student Research Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Brown University, Wilmington, DE
- Coordinated with research companies to create internship partnership for students and assist in process development.
- Assisted in seeking donors for student uniforms.
- Performed various clerical duties including typing, preparing correspondence, and completing forms.
- Facilitated with research projects and managed to performed independent research.
- Performed various editorial duties; reviewed and edited various researching materials.
- Attended and participated in meetings and training groups.
Associate Degree in Arts, North Iowa Area Community College, Mason City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated