Education Support Resume
Here is the Education Support Resume example:
4966 Hamill Avenue
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Job Objective Seeking a position as Education Support in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of working in a school and office environment and in monitoring budgets and expenditures
- Immense ability to apply academic counseling techniques and practices
- Excellent ability to manage educational programs and contracts
- Profound knowledge of Standard office management techniques
- Thorough knowledge of record keeping and filing systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
Education Support, August 2005 – Present
White, Inc., Carlsbad, CA
- Monitored and examined the educational progress of current students and supported them.
- Worked with parents, students and faculty to understand the root of students’ academic struggles.
- Connected students with other appropriate resources to support their learning.
- Worked with students to understand their learning profile.
- Guided families in scheduling neuro-psych testing when recommended by the school.
- Worked with teachers to provide needed supports and accommodations to maximize learning for all students.
- Assisted students with diagnosed learning disabilities in securing accommodations on standardized exams.
Education Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Nitro Corporation, Carlsbad, CA
- Provided a positive environment to encourage students to involve in the learning process.
- Collaborated with peers to improve the instructional environment.
- Maintained and created working relationships with students, parents and professional community.
- Participated in professional community trainings and presentations.
- Maintained effective and efficient records.
Bachelor of Arts in Special Education, Marietta College, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated