University President Resume
Here is the University President Resume example:
3822 Main Street
Redmond, WA 98052
Job Objective Qualified University President seeking the chance to fill position with organization that will make use of my training to aid in the growth of company and my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of university growth, budgeting process, and staff management activities
- Sound knowledge of academic affairs and educational programs of the university
- Commendable knowledge of budget development, fiscal management, and expenditure control
- Familiarity with university resources, fundraising, and accreditation processes
- Ability to prepare and deliver highly effective presentations to senior level management
- Ability to operate computer and use standard computer software, efficiently
Benedictine University – Mesa, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Identified, acquired, and maintained all resources of the university.
- Supported and directed expansion and maintenance of all facilities of the university.
- Hired, developed, and supervised a highly efficient team of university officials.
- Planned and implemented university budget and controlled overall expenditure.
- Forecasted, communicated, and achieved all financial results, in a successful manner.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with accrediting agencies and higher education boards.
Cornell University – Ithaca, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored and maintained all properties and resources belonging to the university.
- Supported and directed all fundraising and development programs of the university.
- Supervised and managed all university-sponsored intercollegiate athletics and alumni events.
- Obtained and reported university’s financial information to the Board of Regents.
- Setup an maintained open line of communications between students and the administration.
- Discussed and consulted with the Board of Regents on various university matters.
Master’s Degree in Political Science
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated