University Recruiter Resume Example
Here is the University Recruiter Resume example:
2123 Illinois Avenue
Corbett, OR 97019
Job Objective Seeking a position as University Recruiter in a company where my recruiting skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of college recruitment practices
- Familiarity with employment policies and practices, sourcing and interviewing techniques
- Proven record of successful recruiting
- Proficient with recruiting components and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up
- Ability to interpret applicant data
- Ability to manage confidential information
Zynga, Corbett, OR
June 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with University committee team.
- Managed interviews and feedback process.
- Formulated offers for candidates.
- Recognized opportunities for improvising candidate experience.
- Handled candidate and campus information.
- Assisted University Program owner.
CDW, Corbett, OR
January 2002 – May 2006
- Interpreted university related programs.
- Handled logistics and established sourcing plans.
- Assessed resumes and credentials and managed prescreening of candidates.
- Coordinated with candidates and documented interview debrief.
- Administered recruiting lifecycle and maintained documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Western Texas College, Snyder, TX
University Recruiter Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated