University Relations Manager Resume
Here is the University Relations Manager Resume example:
1642 Koontz Lane
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Job Objective I would like to secure University Relations Manager position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience managing human resources for university, advertising college job postings and using social media
- Sound knowledge of various university processes
- Outstanding knowledge of developing budgets
- Remarkable ability to develop strategic solutions to met business requirements
- Ability to maintain good relations with students and manager
- Skilled to work on Microsoft excel and developed metrics for analysis
- Exceptional skills to work on multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to develop presentations for audiences
University Relations Manager
Growmark Inc., Sherman Oaks, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented University Recruitment Programs and hired various talents to achieve necessary objectives.
- Hired and trained team of talent acquisition members in compliance to company objectives.
- Identified all issues hindering company objectives and assisted in achieving goals.
- Monitored customer activities and developed plans ensuring effective working of programs.
- Coordinated with HRBP and Global partners and hired various managers and designed plans for university programs.
- Managed and designed processes for every individual school and monitored working of vendor staff.
- Ensured preparation of strategic plans according to university objectives.
- Provided support to University Recruitment strategy and partnered with key stakeholders of project.
University Relations Specialist
Kohl’s Corporation, Sherman Oaks, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Deans, Professors and others and ensured achievement of business objectives.
- Assisted various team members of campus and participated in on campus events.
- Managed and confirmed events and ensured completion of all bookings.
- Administered candidates and answered all queries from interview to joining date.
- Monitored and participated in recruitment meeting and developed metrics review.
- Gathered function data and metrics as required by business staff and HRBP.
University Relations Advisor
Aramco, Sherman Oaks, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained business relationships with both national and international institutions.
- Coordinated with various members on collaborative initiatives developed by institutions.
- Assisted company personnel on all inquire related to university.
- Established summaries and updated reports for various University Boards.
- Monitored visits of representatives from various academic situations.
- Reviewed selection of universities providing various courses for employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Prairie State College, Chicago Heights, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated