Vocational Trainer Resume Example
Here is the Vocational Trainer Resume example:
4734 Dovetail Drive
Hoffman Estates, IL 60195
Job Objective Searching for a position as Vocational Trainer in which to exercise my knowledge in this field for both the good of company and to expand my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of vocational teaching
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to teach in different learning environments, such as classrooms, shops and jobsites
- Ability to make recommendations and provide suggestions on course content and training aids
Ken’s Krew, Inc., Hoffman Estates, IL
February 2009 – Present
- Taught on new job tasks and organized proper job schedule.
- Supported services provided as per funding sources necessities.
- Hired new applicants and managed waitlist of potential contenders.
Jewish Vocational Service, Hoffman Estates, IL
September 2005 – January 2009
- Prepared and implemented lesson plans to achieve vocational goals.
- Displayed and showed videos to demonstrate on jobs execution techniques.
- Responded to student questions.
- Provided guidance on procuring jobs.
Associate Degree in Teaching & Learning
Northampton Community College, Bethlehem, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated