Analog Design Engineer Resume
Here is the Analog Design Engineer Resume example:
1536 Stutler Lane
Altoona, PA 16601
Job Objective To use my skills and experiences as an Analog Design Engineer to assist in the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in CMOS technologies along with practicality in analog design flow steps
- Steep knowledge of low power analog, mixed signal design, ADC, DAC, power driver
- Proficient with PLLs, DLLs, High-speed custom and I/O, SerDes, Clock and Data Recovery, line drivers
- Huge knowledge of IC engineering life cycle (system definition, system architecture, simulation, circuit design
- Strong fundamentals in circuit theory, design, and layout
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
Analog Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
CyberCoders Engineering, Altoona, PA
- Delegated to manage in a team to design analog of digital converter circuits.
- Outlined electronic system specifications.
- Enforced accurate circuit verification methodologies.
- Aided in applicable product review.
- Established mixed-signal circuit architectures.
- Formulated transistor-level analog circuit designs.
- Outlined analog circuit simulation and mixed-signal verification.
- Designed engineering documents.
- Interpreted analog circuit layout.
B.S in electrical engineering, North Central College, Naperville, IL
M.S in electrical engineering, Newman University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated