Controls Engineer Resume
Here is the Controls Engineer Resume example:
2113 Renwick Drive
Allentown, PA 18109
Career Objective To use my experience as a Controls Engineer to secure position with growing firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast Control engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of PLCs and associated controls programming software
- Good understanding of PLC based automated machinery
- Familiarity with PLC5, SLC 500, Micrologix, and ControlLogix
- Remarkable ability to develop and troubleshoot machine control software
- Immense ability to develop P&ID and electrical drawings
- Sound skills to collect data from control process equipments
Controls Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Synova, Inc., Allentown, PA
- Performed troubleshoot on PLC based automated machinery.
- Implemented changes in production equipment and debugged machine control software.
- Provided support to activities inside facility and resolved all manufacturing issues.
- Documented all work carried in facility and recommended modified and specifications.
- Assisted customers and provided level one support to m, answered and prioritized telephone calls, mails and voice mail requests.
- Coordinated with user and resolved all problems, identified malfunction and resolved it.
- Trained end users in related application and hardware issues.
- Monitored work of multiple applications and provided support to office and plant productions.
Controls Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Triad Engineering Corporation, Allentown, PA
- Designed new PLC control systems and supervised their implementation.
- Monitored a number of engineering projects for facility, managed small changes and worked on capital improvements project as well.
- Coordinated with Manufacturing Engineer and identified all issues that occurred in process control.
- Provided resolution for malfunctions that were identified in project.
- Maintained and measured control censors process and selected inputs.
- Performed troubleshoot on PLC control systems.
- Developed current systems and programs, improved process.
- Managed and configured PLC source code.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Kenai Peninsula College, Soldotna, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated