Experienced Entry Level Electrical Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Experienced Entry Level Electrical Engineer Resume Example:
2595 Ingram Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Objective Looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer position that will enable me to use my strong skills and educational background.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2010
University of California, Davis, CA
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Wide knowledge of design specifications and technical drawings.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of electric power distribution systems and related devices.
- Sound knowledge of analog circuits, DSP, signal processing and micro controllers.
- Broad knowledge of electrical equipments such as transformers, motors and instrument systems.
- In-depth knowledge in design of chokes, transformers, inductors and other magnetic devices.
Schneider Electric – Salt Lake City, UT
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Troubleshot electrical designs.
- Designed and performed laboratory and field tests.
- Installed and maintained electrical control systems.
- Calibrated, maintained and repaired electrical instruments and testing equipment.
The Hoefer Prize.
National Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Analog Design Engineer Resume Examples
- Analytical Electronic And Electrical Inspector Example Resume Examples
- Circuit Design Engineer Resume Examples
- Component Engineer Resume Examples
- Controls Engineer Resume Examples
- Electrical Apprentice Resume Examples
- Electrical Design Engineer Resume Examples
- Electrical Designer Resume Examples
- Electrical Drafter Resume Examples
- Electrical Draftsman Resume Examples