2595 Ingram Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Objective Looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer position that will enable me to use my strong skills and educational background.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2010
University of California, Davis, CA
GPA Score 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
- Wide knowledge of design specifications and technical drawings.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Solid knowledge of electric power distribution systems and related devices.
- Sound knowledge of analog circuits, DSP, signal processing and micro controllers.
- Broad knowledge of electrical equipments such as transformers, motors and instrument systems.
- In-depth knowledge in design of chokes, transformers, inductors and other magnetic devices.
Schneider Electric – Salt Lake City, UT
From Jan 2009 to May 2009
- Troubleshot electrical designs.
- Designed and performed laboratory and field tests.
- Installed and maintained electrical control systems.
- Calibrated, maintained and repaired electrical instruments and testing equipment.
The Hoefer Prize.
National Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated