Estimation Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Estimation Engineer Resume example:
769 Briarhill Lane
Akron, OH 44311
Objective Looking to improve the company using my skills as an Estimation Engineer.
- Admirable experience working as an Estimation Engineer for various construction projects
- Sound knowledge of the techniques of preparing estimation
- Huge knowledge of the electrical and instrumentation industry
- In-depth knowledge of federal and city construction management
- Skilled in estimating civil and site preparation costs
- Sound knowledge of post driving, trenching, storm water management, and general site productivity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, MS Project and Primavera
Estimation Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek, Akron, OH
- Managed the commercial projects and ensured that the estimate provided was effective.
- Prepared detailed records of the estimate provided a break up, which included the material cost and the materials required for the project.
- Compiled the cost of the subcontractors and all the indirect cost that occurred in the project.
- Ensured that the work was done within the estimate by visiting the site regularly.
- Coordinated with the other departments and prepared technical proposals for the organization.
- Assisted the accounts department and prepared the billing documents.
- Updated the MIS in accordance to the project.
Estimation Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
21st Century Staffing, Akron, OH
- Prepared the technical and commercial bids and received assignments and bid documents.
- Managed the substation project, planned a material list and provided detailed drawings.
- Updated the project in accordance to the client requirement, verified the project milestone and other specification provided.
- Handled and prepared a list of all indirect costs that were incurred in the project such as the manpower, temporary facilities and the other running expenses.
- Collected the enquiry documents and reviewed them.
B.S in Engineering, Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated