PLC Programmer Resume
Here is the PLC Programmer Resume example:
2196 140th St
Rawlins, WY 82310
Job Objective Seeking a PLC Programmer position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
PLC Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek, Rawlins, WY
- Designed, developed and tested assembly systems for engines and automotive components.
- Provided control systems programming and integration for the plant.
- Responsible for leading the projects and project management activities.
- Worked effectively with the plant maintenance planners to assist them in proper work order control.
- Insured each job is safely and productively performed while providing quality work.
PLC Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Allegis Group, Inc., Rawlins, WY
- Produced software design documents PLC code and test PLC code for a Nuclear Fuel Fabrication Facility.
- Performed Preventative Maintenance on high speed packaging machines.
- Generated diagrams, worked from detailed information and bills of material.
- Developed software requirements for the Supervisor Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA )graphical displays.
- Ensured that functional deliveries are placed properly under supervision of software configuration management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in designing, analyzing and fabricating PLC based control systems
- Profound knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers Programming
- Sound knowledge of ladder logic and logic programming
- In-depth knowledge in Designing and recording of PLC programs
- Skilled in PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting
- Excellent PLC and controls documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Campbellsville University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated