Electrical Project Engineer Resume
Here is the Electrical Project Engineer Resume example:
835 Briarwood Road
Springfield, MO 65806
Job Objective Electrical Project Engineer seeking position with company that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Electrical Project Engineer, August 2005 – Present
James Hardie Building Products, Springfield, MO
- Managed the power distribution system, it included electrical equipment layout and single line diagrams.
- Facilitated the automated system, made the necessary hardware and software purchases and the field instruments.
- Coordinated with the external vendors and participated in various meetings, reviewed the design for the system.
- Prepared a list of all electrical equipments and circuits in the plant and distributed the power accordingly.
- Handled the quotations from the vendors and analyzed it with the recent purchases.
- Verified the project design and ensured that all plant operations were accounted in the project.
Electrical Project Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Greif, Inc, Springfield, MO
- Assisted the improvement team and provided recommendations for the project.
- Coordinated daily maintenance activities and developed various procedures.
- Managed the working of the SAP system and tracked all purchases.
- Ensured that the work in the facility was carried in compliance with the operating procedure and regulations.
- Maintained the spare part inventory and performed risk assessments on the same.
- Performed repair maintenance activities on the equipment and identified the root cause for the same.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience working in project management in electrical industry
- Familiarity with electrical systems, design, and management processes
- Good understanding of electrical installation requirements of classified areas
- Sound knowledge of complex electrical machinery and the related mechanical equipment
- Operational knowledge of the National Electrical Safety Code, NEC and OSHA standards
- Remarkable ability to troubleshoot electronic control system, PLC and VFD
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects under budget and time constraints
- Ability to work in a process control system for both digital and analog
- Proficient in database systems and process control applications
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Post University, Waterbury, CT