Aircraft Electrician Resume
Here is the Aircraft Electrician Resume example:
845 Goldcliff Circle
Job Objective Seeking work as Aircraft Electrician with esteemed company where I can put my training and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiar with standard aircraft wiring practices
- Proficiency in using special tooling associated with aircraft wiring installation and termination
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematics
- Ability to repair and modify aircraft
- Ability to adjust and calibrate the components of the various electrical systems
- Ability to work with limited supervision environment
- Skilled at locating and tying in the electrical systems with the aircraft armament
URS Corporation,Washington, DC
August 2005 – Present
- Adjusted resonant circuits, compute alternative current loads.
- Tested complex electrical systems and devices on military aircraft.
- Replaced all worn and defective parts.
- Installed, calibrated, and tested complex electrical systems.
- Performed maintenance manuals, aircraft changes, bulletins and local directives.
Tyonek Native Corporation, Washington, DC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed electrical system tests and aircraft pre-flight tests/post-flight checkouts.
- Maintained Quality, Schedule and Cost standards.
- Assembled and installed explosion proof cables and boxes.
- Verified wiring continuity of electrical installations.
- Installed, mounted and connected complex and intricate multi-conductor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
TransPacific Hawaii College, Honolulu, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated