Electrical Assembler Resume Example
Here is the Electrical Assembler Resume example:
1847 Worthington Drive
Dallas, TX 75207
Job Objective To obtain an Electrical Assembler position in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of fabrication, installation and documentation of cables, trays, and rack assemblies
- In-depth knowledge ofsingle phase, three phase, high voltage and low voltage electrical circuits
- Remarkable knowledge of using hand and power tools, automated assembly machines, measuring instruments and test equipments
- Familiarity with preparation, soldering, and termination of wire cable harnesses
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and electronic schematics
- Ability to complete client-specific orders and special projects, on time
Metters Industries Inc, Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Complied with wiring diagrams, blueprints, and work instructions and executed all given assignments, appropriately.
- Selected, cut, crimped and stripped all wire components, as needed.
- Tied and wrapped wire leads and inserted them into proper locations.
- Soldered, assembled and set up wire harnesses and sub-assemblies, properly.
- Examined, tested and corrected completed wire and fiber cables, trays, and rack assemblies.
- Adheredto all applicable OSHA and EPA regulations and met quality standards.
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and followed unit assembly drawings, electrical schematics, customer and engineering specifications.
- Placed, mounted, soldered and labeled all wire components, as needed.
- Wired, aligned and assembled electrical control panels and control boxes.
- Studied, tested and repaired wiring installations, assemblies, and electrical circuits.
- Produced electrical assemblies and maintained their proper functioning, in an efficient manner.
- Cleaned jobsite and performed maintenance of workplace and storeroom.
Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
Labette Community College, Parsons, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated