Automotive Electrician Resume Example
Here is the Automotive Electrician Resume example:
4141 Jerry Dove Drive
Job Objective Pursuing a position as Automotive Electrician in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with standard practices, methods, tools, terminology of the electrical trade
- Wide knowledge of electrical theory
- Good eyesight and colour vision
- Proficient with Ms-excel and word and powerpoint
- Ability to work from sketches and schematics
- Ability to repair electrical problems as they arise
- Ability to detect and work with voltage in a safe manner
- Ability to be creative and innovative
Kingsview Group, Inc.,Florence, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Installed wire harnesses clean and neatly.
- Performed electrical checks and troubleshoot items as needed.
- Operated grinders, air saws, dremels and other small electrical tools required.
- Maintaining and daily cleaning of work station.
- Performed necessary preventative maintenance of all electrical equipment.
Gentex Corporation, Florence, SC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Repaired and replaced faulty ignition, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches.
- Installed gauges, lighting, alternators and starter motors in vehicles.
- Replaced faulty alternators, generators and starter motor.
- Adjusted engine control systems and timing to make sure vehicles are running at peak performance.
- Installed radios, demisting equipment, airconditioners and driving lamps.
- Identified and repaired faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated