Electric Mechanic Resume Example
Here is the Electric Mechanic Resume example:
4635 Essex Court
Burlington, VT 5401
Job Objective To obtain a position as a member of your company in which I can exercise my experience as an Electric Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with electrical maintenance of a manufacturing unit on production equipment
- Sound knowledge of the electrical practices, principles of vacuum, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Profound knowledge of keeping safety precautions at site, keeping occupational hazard at bay and operating various equipment accordingly
- Ability to use various tools, testing instruments and machines
- Ability to repair and redesign equipment accordingly
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair and replace the equipments after diagnosing the problem
Electrical Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Unilever, Burlington, VT
- Studied blueprints, schematics, specified data sheets by manufacturers.
- Repaired and maintained the equipment in the facility in order to maintain a safe working environment.
- Installed and diagnosed problems in various equipment’s such as hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Engineered electrical troubleshooting diagnosed the problem and repaired electrical equipment such as small transformers and electrical panels.
- Maintained the working of electrical equipments using testing equipments such as voltmeters, ammeters and oscilloscopes.
- Reviewed the electrical safety of the equipment on a regular basis.
Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Sampson Community College, Clinton, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated