162 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd
Roxbury, CT 06783
Job Objective To obtain an Electric System Operator position in a highly reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of an electric utility maintenance construction
- Ability to balance and maintain reliable operation of the bulk power electrical systems
- Extensive knowledge of the design, engineering and operation of electric power systems
- In-depth knowledge of electrical construction standards and the National Electrical Safety Code
- Skilled in accounting, cost estimating and the use of related computer programs
Electric System Operator, May 2004 – Present
Western Area Power Administration, Roxbury, CT
- Monitored, controlled and operated electric substations and power lines in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
- Prepared, revised and issued switching orders to switchmen, direct safety tag placement and issued clearance to work to field personnel.
- Coordinated operation of the interconnected transmission system with System Operators of other companies.
- Performed studies and prepared reports related to the operation of the Power Delivery System.
- Diagnosed Delivery System equipment trouble and took measures to restore it to service.
- Coordinated and dispatched field personnel to restore service to customers.
Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Salem International University, West Virginia, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated