Electronics Mechanic Resume
Here is the Electronics Mechanic Resume example:
3953 Horner Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Job Objective To seek employment as an Electronics Mechanic in my desired field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintenance and repair of electronic systems
- Sound knowledge of equipment installation, maintenance and repair
- Profound knowledge of the site GMP and the hazards associated with Electronics and Electricity
- Familiarity with electronic systems used in trailer, Track Vehicles, Heavy Engineering Equipment, and trailer
- Ability to work on computers such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain and repair equipment and the appropriate tools associated
- Skilled to make on the spot decision and act accordingly
Electronics Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Army, National Guard Units, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Maintained and repaired the electronic machinery.
- Studied the vendor instructions and blueprints, diagnosed the problem and repaired it accordance with instruction.
- Developed, designed and modified various electronic equipment, programmed the equipments according to the need for production.
- Repaired and replaced components for electronic equipments quickly for uninterrupted work.
- Maintained working of equipment by taking appropriate hazard measures, upgraded the system by adding identification tags on machinery.
Electronics Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Nestle, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Maintained and repaired electronic and electrical equipment in the offices and industrial plant, carried out installations and layout of the premises.
- Maintained and repaired electronic parts of equipment such as disassembling motors, repaired and replaced equipment parts.
- Installed wiring circuits at the plant to support new lighting and power lines, all types of conduit, threading, making bends and reaming.
- Maintained and performed regular checks on the electronic equipment and control, repaired if problems.
High School Diploma, St Paul Island School, St. Paul, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated