Electronics Tester Resume
Here is the Electronics Tester Resume example:
3201 Green Hill Road
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Job Objective To secure a position as Electronics Tester with established company in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience testing electronic equipment’s in a manufacturing and repair environment
- In-depth technical knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions
- Familiarity with test and inspection practices, manufacturing and quality processes
- Ability to maintain, repair, troubleshoot, modify and install various types of electronic equipment
- Ability to read and interpret schematic drawings
- Ability to read and interpret documents safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to learn new electronic equipment and repair technique
- Ability to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment
Electronics Tester, August 2005 – Present
Manpower Staffing, Fort Smith, AR
- Conducted basic tests on assemblies with help of various hand and power tools and inspection measurement instruments.
- Maintained a record of all data with help of flow meters on data sheets.
- Managed and interpreted all engineering drawings, test specifications and quality directives for conducting tests.
- Ensured that all assemblies met required specification and were according to customer requirement.
- Observed all safety regulations in facility and ensured FOD in working area.
- Prepared a calibration schedule and ensured its execution accordingly.
Electronics Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Dish Network., Fort Smith, AR
- Observed all production and ensured that all RA information received was correct.
- Evaluated warranty details and charges that were made for customer replacement outbound.
- Ensured that information collected by digital satellite was correct, and conducted various function tests on same.
- Recorded results and submitted it to management.
- Identified all shortages to equipment and escalated it to management.
- Documented all logs and records of test procedure.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Orangeburg, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated