690 Star Trek Drive
Port St Joe, FL 32456
Job Objective Dedicated Lineman Apprentice looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company where my skills and the talents I have will be of value. While I do not bring practical experience, I do have the knowledge to learn quickly.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Operational knowledge of materials, tools, and equipment in power line construction, repair, and maintenance
- Sound knowledgeof electricity as applied to distribution systems and occupational hazards
- Familiarity with proper safety precautions of the line repairer trade and profession
- Ability tolearn to climb poles with a climbing belt and hook
- Ability tounderstand and follow oral and written instructions quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good mathematical and reasoning skills
Touchstone Energy, Port St Joe, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Installed and repaired the cables and wires used in electrical power and distribution systems.
- Adhered to safety practices and procedures.
- Identified and removed electrical hazards from disturbed lines.
- Climbed poles to access equipment.
- Insulatedand fireproofed conductors and joints.
Xcel Energy, Port St Joe, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Ensured adherence to safety procedures while working with the hazardous materials.
- Completed training to work safely and ensured thorough understanding of safe working procedures.
- Responded to the emergency call-outs.
- Participated in apprenticeship program.
- Assisted in construction, maintenance, repair and service of electric utility.
- Helped DPW with street, water and sewer work.
Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
Trinity Valley Community College, Athens, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated