Mine Electrician Resume
Here is the Mine Electrician Resume example:
330 George Avenue
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as Mine Electrician with dependable firm looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems
- Working knowledge of AC and DC control circuits
- Familiarity with PLC SL504, motor control circuits, HV cable repairs
- Ability to install conduit and tubing
- Ability to read, understand and apply information from technical manuals and prints
- Ability to perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of electrical circuits and connected equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Cementation USA, Inc.,Mobile, AL
August 2005 – Present
- Performed work area inspection.
- Installed and maintained high, medium, and low voltage power controls on equipment.
- Performed troubleshoot electrical equipment and power distribution throughout the plant.
- Interpreted electrical printouts, installation instructions, and work orders.
- Performed high and low voltage splices, terminations and stress cones.
NAES Corporation, Mobile, AL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Repaired high voltage control and instrumentation circuits.
- Installed new construction wiring circuits per NEC standards.
- Remodeled electrical and instrumentation circuits in existing equipment.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and reparing programmable logic and variable frequency drive controls.
Associate Degree in Electrical Technology
Bossier Parish Community College, Bossier City, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated