24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO 64101
Objective To obtain the Test Technician positions which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Relevant experience in an electronics environment
- Operational knowledge of digital meters, logic analyzers, micrometers and various test equipment
- Sound knowledge of schematics, electric wiring, soldering and electronic testing
- Ability to interpret schematics, logic drawings and diagrams
Alpha Technologies, Kansas City, MO
August 2005 to till date
- Checked and debugged trouble analysis and repaired test objects for all test location.
- Assisted Test Engineer in preparing test area, techniques and test procedures.
- Worked by interpreting basic schematics, drawings, test procedures and other instructions.
- Prepared reports on tests and work done.
Flextronics, Kansas City, MO
May 2000 to July 2005
- Tested and troubleshot test modules.
- Debugged PCB schematics and test equipment.
- Supported agreement manufacturing supplies.
- Tested and overhauled customer retuned equipments.
- Maintained fault tracking system and documented test procedures.
Associate Degree in Electronics
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated