Wire Cutter Resume Example
Here is the Wire Cutter Resume example:
2168 Oakridge Lane
Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Job Objective To use my training and experience as a Wire Cutter and serve the company to the best of my abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in cutting, reeling, packaging and shipping of wires
- Profound knowledge of procedures related to wire measurement, spooling, splicing, stripping and labeling
- Outstanding knowledge of operation and maintenance of trade-related tools and equipment
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office programs like Word and Excel
- Ability to Identify and report defects and other issues to higher authority
- Ability to manage and maintain inventory level of cabling supplies and equipments
Rexel Inc, Hawkinsville, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted customer order and selected appropriate wire and required quantity, accurately.
- Cut, trimmed and spooled required length of wire for distribution.
- Packaged, labeled and shipped all wire products to specified locations.
- Checked wire products to verify conformance to customer specifications.
- Operated all appropriate machines and performed preventive maintenance of those equipments.
- Received, stocked and maintained warehouse materials and inventory of supplies.
Maurice Electric Supply LLC, Hawkinsville, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined, selected and utilized wire of required length and type.
- Measured, cut and coiled wire to specific length based on customer requirements.
- Operated various machinery for cutting, spooling and tagging wires.
- Inspected wire items and detected and removed defective pieces.
- Recorded and maintained all wire-related material information and production data.
- Assisted with inventory management, stocking and monitoring activities.
High School Diploma
Blountstown High School, Blountstown, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated