Energy Adviser Resume Example
Here is the Energy Adviser Resume example:
1263 Lighthouse Drive
Thayer, MO 65791
Job Objective Accomplished Energy Adviser with extensive experience seeking position with well established business firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in residential energy conservation, residential construction
- Familiarity with environmental issues, regulations, standards, risks, and setting funding priorities
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Energy Adviser, August 2005 – Present
GE Energy, Thayer, MO
- Determined insulation levels in both attics and walls.
- Completed an energy use data collection form to capture home data.
- Performed home energy evaluations and assessments which required entering residential attics, basements and crawl spaces; climbing ladders.
- Interacted with homeowners and generated a computerized report to the customer.
- Performed visual checks of age and condition of HVAC equipment and ducts.
Energy Adviser, May 2000 – July 2005
Think Energy Group, Thayer, MO
- Advised homeowners to undertake specific energy saving measures recommended based on the home energy evaluation.
- Explained incentives, loans and tax credits for energy efficiency improvements.
- Educated customers on other TVA efficiency programs.
- Provided good customer care service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Potomac State College, Keyser, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated