Energy Auditor Resume
Here is the Energy Auditor Resume example:
2184 Benedum Drive
New York, NY 10019
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Energy Auditor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in exercising independent judgment in evaluating, selecting, and applying standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to make energy adaptations and modifications
- Excellent understanding of energy management and metering
- Proficient with Microsoft programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint and computer energy software like TREAT and NEAT
- Sound ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Effective influencing, communicating, and negotiating skills
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
Energy Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Conservation Services Group (CSG), New York, NY
- Encouraged householders to carry out energy saving measures and suggested regarding home energy audit.
- Determined and provided recommendations on insulation levels in attics and walls.
- Performed visual checks for age and condition of HVAC equipment and ducts.
- Conducted blower door, infrared and combustion analysis testing.
- Managed to generate list of recommended retrofits.
- Assisted with quality assurance process and inspections.
Energy Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
BEE, New York, NY
- Conducted internal audit of individual equipment every year.
- Submitted copy of reports to Energy Manager with recommendation.
- Maintained record of calibration status of all energy measurement instruments and or devices.
- Utilized and maintained appropriate portable tools and instruments required for auditing.
- Provided training to measurement staff on use of instruments and Codes.
- Ensured to follow all Codes of practices while conducting energy efficiency testing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Oxnard College, Oxnard, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated