CCTV Operator Resume
Here is the CCTV Operator Resume example:
2378 County Road 105
Centre, AL 35960
Job Objective Seeking a CCTV Operator position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Certified professional with strong security systems expertise in a corporate environment
Proficient in MS Office, Analog and digital CCTV systems
Excellent knowledge of security standards, investigation and report writing
Strong visual observational and auditory skills
Ability to act on strong multiple audible alarm annunciations
Strong verbal and telephonic skills in a fast-paced environment
Amazing ability to monitor and observe activity on multiple cameras.
Ability to work in a security console environment.
CCTV Operator, May 2004 – Present
Trace Systems, Inc., Centre, AL
Patrolled a subscribed area, location on an installation to check the status of locks, alarms, fences, gates and barriers.
Performed Screen Monitoring and maintained Log books
Inspected commercial property, buildings, airports, banks to prevent from theft and damage to property, equipments, tools and supplies.
Controlled personnel access by monitoring the identification of individuals entering controlled area.
Patrolled installation parameters for faulty fences, and attempted thefts.
Handled alarm annunciation and reported observation and other indications of intrusion.
Associate’s Degree in Security Management, Southern Nazarene University, Oklahoma, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- CCTV Installer Resume Examples
- Certified Energy Manager Resume Examples
- Energy Analyst Resume Examples
- Energy Auditor Resume Examples
- Energy Broker Resume Examples
- Energy Trader Resume Examples
- Experienced Nuclear Power Reactor Operator Example Resume Examples
- Natural Gas Trader Resume Examples
- Nuclear Engineer Resume Examples
- Plant Controller Resume Examples