Certified Energy Manager Resume
Here is the Certified Energy Manager Resume example:
1616 Woodhill Avenue
Crofton, MD 21114
Job Objective To obtain a position of Certified Energy Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in CEM and LEED
- Experience in administering energy programs and monitor and update Defense Utility Reporting Systems
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Building Life Cycle Cost
- Huge knowledge of LEED building certification processes
- Ability to analyze energy engineering processes
- Ability to work effectively in team
- Remarkable communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with variety of engineering tools
- Ability to schedule and manage technical projects
- Familiarity in lighting, mechanical and electrical systems
Certified Energy Manager
WHPacific, Inc., Crofton, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Developed guidelines for energy conservation activities.
- Provided training to subordinates on various energy conservation activities.
- Analyzed energy requirements for all buildings, industrial and power plant operations.
- Supervised development and implementation of audit reports.
- Designed energy strategies for large and diverse complex building facilities.
- Prepared high energy management strategies in collaboration with facility managers.
Energy Team Leader
Portage Inc., Crofton, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated all energy efficient and conservation methods with help of various tools.
- Administered all commissioning projects and functional teams.
- Recommend improvements to all technical services.
- Prepared design for all in-house projects and provide efficient results to clients.
- Coordinated with engineers on various activities of HVAC configuration.
- Prepared effective design solutions for various building systems.
- Ensured skilled staff and assisted in recruitment of new members to ensure smooth working of all processes.
Accolo, Inc., Crofton, MD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Determined appropriate trends for all energy consumption in all weather.
- Performed energy audits on various processes and performed investment grade energy audit.
- Prepared presentations on Power point and participated in various meetings and team conference calls.
- Collaborated with clients and team members to maintain knowledge on all energy efficiency measures.
- Maintained knowledge on all new energy efficiency technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Mount Marty College, Yankton, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated