Engineering Administrator Resume
Here is the Engineering Administrator Resume example:
1581 Oak Lane
Lucerne, MO 64655
Objective Seeking an opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, special training and past experience to secure an Engineering Administrator position within a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating and implementing engineering processes
- Good understanding of end-to-end Product Development & Support activities
- Operational knowledge of the data synchronization
- Familiarity with use and deployment of engineering tools
- Ability to migrate the data
- Ability to resolve moderately complex technical problems
- Ability to develop and coordinate the development of end users’ reports from business systems
- Ability to set up new databases and configuring it on the necessary multisite
Engineering Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Athens-Clarke County Government, Lucerne, MO
- Managed the new users and groups, added and deleted the securities.
- Modified the schema extensions to enable the global collaboration.
- Maintained the system and backs for emergency.
- Performed troubleshooting and helped in debugging the system.
- Installed the various upgrades and patches and conducted regular tests to ensure a smooth functioning.
- Configured the lifecycles and regulated the working by performing regular tests.
Engineering Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Blue Coat Systems, Lucerne, MO
- Standardized the repair of the Standard Mechanical Engineering Desktops.
- Maintained the various engineering tools.
- Assisted the team members in the various development and deployment of the machines.
- Maintained consistency in the configuration on all server platforms of UNIX and Windows.
- Configured the mechanical desktop on the Windows, Unix and Solaris platforms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electronics, Rio Salado College, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated