2113 Renwick Drive
Allentown, PA 18109
Job Objective Seeking Aerospace Quality Engineer position in which my training and qualifications can help company boost productivity.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as Quality Engineer and practicality with Quality Management Systems as well as auditing experience
- Profound knowledge of customer and Supply base management and operational knowledge of regulations and industry quality standard
- Outstanding knowledge of metal bonding & composites as well as basic precision measurement
- Familiarity with manufacturing floor in a CNC machining environment
- Amazing ability to interpret blue prints and interpret customer specifications
- Superior problem-solving, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Aerospace Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Qualitek Services, Inc., Allentown, PA
- Worked with the Quality manager in managing the quality management system.
- Interfaced with Engineering and Production.
- Aided quality inspectors and ensured products and processes comply with needs.
- Carried out inspection duties.
- Handled outgoing quality functions.
Aerospace Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
The Mergis Group, Allentown, PA
- Formulated quality control process sampling systems.
- Handled inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Evaluated production limitations and suggested revision of specifications.
- Aided in formulating quality control procedures and advanced the economics of quality control program.
- Conducted Internal Audits and regulated areas for improvements.
- Maintained various data for management reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Orangeburg, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated