4322 Rockford Mountain Lane
Appleton, WI 54911
Job Objective Seeking an Air Quality Engineer position that enables me to utilize my skills within the field to make a positive contribution to the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in consulting and industry as well as in environmental engineering and air permitting
- Steep knowledge of New Source Review and project management, electronic databases, marketing, proposal writing and client meetings
- Huge knowledge of federal and state air quality and permitting regulations
- Solid understanding of air emissions, emission reporting processes and air modeling
- Proficient in client management and development
- Remarkable ability to tour and scrutinize air pollution control equipment
- Superior skills in Project Management, Technical Writing, Process Engineering and Air Modeling
- Sound computer skills
Air Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Dow Corning Corporation, Appleton, WI
- Advanced air quality permits and assisted local regulators as well as conducted air quality evaluation.
- Checked air pollution control paraphernalia.
- Monitored air pollutant emissions and impacts and enforced environmental compliance management systems.
- Formulated results and carried out environmental compliance audits.
- Delegated to maintain profitable relations with the clients.
Air Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Apex Companies, LLC, Appleton, WI
- Managed air permitting projects and suggested industrial development as well as promoted business development for air permitting work.
- Supervised projects and handled team development, technical review and coached junior staff.
- Advanced technical approach, regulated selection of technical tools and directed project team.
- Handled air permitting and modeling for industrial and governmental clients.
- Corresponded with site development teams.
B.S in Environmental Engineering, Eureka College, Eureka, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated